Looking for a new gig? Well, you’re in luck.
Firespring, one of Nebraska’s fastest-growing companies, is looking for a rock star to join our crew. In corporate speak, we provide printing, marketing, software and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits. But nobody gets excited about corporate speak, so here’s the real scoop.
- We bask in the Silicon Prairie, with offices in Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska, and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
- Firespring only hires passionate, ambitious people—the type who “bring it” every day, have each other’s back and truly give a shit.
- With clients in all 50 states and on 5 continents, you could say we get around.
- Inc. Magazine named us one of 50 honorees nationwide for their inaugural Best Workplaces Award in 2016.
- Firespring received the 2018 Community Impact Award, which honors companies that go above and beyond through philanthropy and volunteering.
- In 2014, we became the first Certified B Corporation in Nebraska, joining 2,000+ companies leading a global movement to redefine success in business.
- Our B Corp status cements our core purpose of leveraging our people, products and profit to do more good.
That’s the skinny on who we are. Now we want to tell you about who we’re looking for.
Are you ready to take our sales team to the next level? Firespring is seeking a VP of Sales to lead and manage team leads and account executives as we offer a more comprehensive, collaborative and impact-driven approach to our clients. You will develop and deploy strategies for reaching our revenue goals, and help create an environment in which teams feel motivated and engaged.
- This position will lead, coach and manage sales team leads and account executives for Firespring's print, marketing and web solutions.
- Will work with EVP of Business Development to implement sales strategies that will meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Will be a member of Firespring's vision team, driving forward direction on business growth and new opportunities.
- Will provide insight, guidance and expertise on sales planning, compensation, incentives, talent acquisition and training.
- Will roll out new campaigns and initiatives with teams each quarter to ensure Firespring remains on track with revenue goals.
- Collaborates with VP of Client Service to ensure a consistent, positive client experience.
- Reviews sales and marketing data to make strategic business decisions.
- Provides coaching and guidance to direct reports and to individual contributors as needed.
- Experience in selling web-based business solutions as well as marketing services is a plus.
- Great role for a leader who is ready to step up into sales management.
- Reports to EVP of Business Development.
Based at Firespring's HQ in Lincoln, NE, and will manage some team members who are located at our Omaha campus.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—You don’t need to go to the grocery store to bring home the bacon. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- Vacation—Paid holidays are a no brainer, but how does unlimited, paid vacation sound? Too good to be true? It’s not. Salaried employees of Firespring are encouraged to take what they need when it comes to vacation and sick time.
- 401(k)—Your dad preached about the importance of saving. Now we’re helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your investments.
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it—that’s not the case here. We have an indoor slide, a game room that includes shuffleboard, a pool table, a foosball table, a ping pong table and more. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun.
- Miscellaneous benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soda, tea and beer. And don’t worry about your duds—business-casual is the dress code here. Still looking to make your cubicle-shackled friends jealous of your new gig? Our company-wide social and recreational activities are sure to do just that.
Ready to come aboard?
Please include a cover letter. Resumes without one won't be considered.
While we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.
We'll be in touch.
Apply here: https://firespring.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk033ch?source=careers%20page